Monday, November 23, 2009

Delta Shores, beautiful and sunny

I'm at Delta Shores once again, delta-dawn-whats-that-oh-delta-shores.html

It's on my list of good places to stay, the days are warm, with a little breeze and it's within reach of anyplace in Northern/Central California, It's an hour from both Sacramento and San Fransisco, the traffic is a bit lighter here than the bigger cites, but it's still more than I'm used to for the last year. Everything is accessible, and I visited my first Fry's Electronics, (oh my, the money I spent there.) (More mods upcoming on the trailer from that shopping trip) The resort is wonderful as before, the cost is perhaps the best part. $2 a night, full hookups. Ice cream socials, pancake breakfasts and potlucks every week, even Thanksgiving dinner. It's a K/M sister park and K/M members are treated royally here. There are quite a few big rigs here, more than I've seen here before, although some are leaving today. My little travel trailer looks funny parked around them.

2 comments:

  1. Can you share information about the $2/nite resort? Name, website or any other information? P.S. Feel free to link to my website if you'd like - it's kitty-and-dennis.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share information about the $2/nite resort? Name, website or any other information? P.S. Feel free to link to my website if you'd like - it's kitty-and-dennis.webs.com

    ReplyDelete