Sunday, June 24, 2007

HOT days and hot nights

Ok, so I trip down to Salt Lake to clean out my storage shed, and the weather is unseasonably HOT, Damn HOT. I'm standing in the shed at noon, feeling heat from all sides, it's a real oven, I should just bring my panini for lunch and crisp it a little. This is almost a repeat from last year, cleaning out the condo, a bit more dust and heat here. So far , about 40 boxes/bags to Deseret Industries, five to Salt Lake County Library, and about 25 to trash. I'm about 2/3 done as I write this.

Anyway, I should be around until the first week of July, then up to Wyoming to see if it's any cooler up there. Third week of August is the International Kite Festival in Washington State, I'll probably head up there again and down the Oregon Coast in September. I think I'll stay on the West Coast this year. (unless something comes up :o))

No comments:

Post a Comment