Monday, May 21, 2007

A year?

Theres been a lot of changes I see. Still can't get the stop lights right?

Has it really been that long? Well howdy all, it's been a year since I left Park City. I hear people have left both the city and the county. Most likely because of the people in power and the work conditions. Seems there is no trust in law enforcement these days. It's a damn shame when cops are treated as suspects for internal matters. Nuf said on that subject. Thanks to all that correspond, it's fun hearing about the shit and not having to play the game. Anyone else retire, isn't it about time? I'm having the time of my life. I've driven around the US once, so far. I plan on doing it again, visiting more places, meeting more friends. Canada is not for this year, but next year. Passports are getting here slowly. Y'all can leave a message for me here in the comments or email me directly. :o) Best of luck and stay safe!!


I figured I'd just post this picture for the hell of it.
I don't have to worry about my friends either, or what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment